Primary energy performance - QUANTITATIVE CRITERIA EVALUATION METHOD
Modified on: Mon, 22 Mar, 2021 at 8:58 PM
- The primary energy performance =
(total energy used – renewable energy supply) x national primary energy factors.
- The total energy used includes the building and user coupled energy consumption.
- The energy demand and the energy produced by renewable sources must be monitored on a yearly basis. Metering devices are to be used for all types of energy production/consumption at the building level.
- The annual energy performance evaluation shall specify the supply from:
- individual renewable energy sources integrated into the building
- energy supply from local energy system and the share of renewable energy as well as the CO2 emissions from the local energy system.
- Calculation of primary energy and CO2-emissions shall be based on the national calculation methodology, using nationally-adopted efficiency/conversion and emission factors, as well as climate data.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.