Energy supply - QUANTITATIVE CRITERIA EVALUATION METHOD
Modified on: Mon, 22 Mar, 2021 at 8:54 PM
- The annual energy supply from renewable energy and CO2-free energy sources shall be calculated and divided into the different sources (solar thermal, heat pumps, biomass, PV, wind etc).
- The definition of renewable energy sources follows the EU Directive on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (2009/28/EC of 23 April 2009).
- Requirements to performance of the individual renewable source shall follow the requirements in national building legislation. As an alternative to national requirements, the requirement in the EU Directive on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources (2009/28/EC of 23 April 2009) can be used.
- Renewable energy sources can either be in or on the building or on the site. If the renewable energy comes from an energy system or electricity grid it should have a direct connection to the building.
- The definition of nearby system and boundaries for renewable energy on the plot follows the national or European definitions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.